Philippine's very own Maria Venus Raj was crowned as the fourth runner up of Ms. Universe 2010 and I'm quite pretty sure that everyone is in search for Ms. Maria Venus Raj's not so quite good answer during her Q & A portion.

Here's the question:

"What is the one biggest mistake that you have made in your life and what did you do to make it right?"

and here's her answer:

"You know what, sir, in my 22 years of existence I can say that there's nothing major, major mistake I've done in my life because I'm very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I'm here. Thank you, thank you so much!"

Compare to Ms. Universe 2010 answer Ms. Mexico.

Here's her question:

"What is your opinion about monitoring children's use of the internet?"

and here's Ms. Mexico's Jimena Navarette's answer:

"Well, I believe that Internet is an indispensable tool in this present time and we must be very careful and watch over what our children watch and see, our teenagers watch and see. And we must be sure to teach them the value that we learn as a family so that they may use the internet properly"

By the way I found this very interesting answer with Ms. Venus Raj's question that I may say a pretty much better answer. Found this with one of the comment at CalvinsHub.com.

Answer: "I am a human being, it's normal to make a mistakes. Every time we stumble and fall, it's an opportunity to stand up and fight. I don't really believe in major mistakes instead I advocate major learnings which made the person that I am today..." - John M.

Anyway, Congratulations still to Ms. Venus Raj for being part of the Top 5.

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments