Here's another must have tool if you are into playing PSP games and I'm sure that you would 100% love this application. Having games via ISO formats sure eats up alot of your PRO DUO Memory sticsks spaces and come to think of ways to save memory spaces with just the same sets of games. As I walk through reading stuffs that may help me, I come across with compressing your ISO format games to CSO format (compressed ISO format) without sacrificing your ISO PSP Game quality. And as I go deeper I discovered PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 which answers all our needs for quality CSO converted games. CSO format games are just the same with ISO format games the only difference is CSO formats are compressed copy of the original ISO format. One more thing I like about it is, it is very easy to use. For PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 copy you may download it here and enjoy the power of using your memory spaces at its fullest.



Image Source: http://images01.olx.com.ph

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

3 Comments

  1. Unknown  

    January 22, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    Found this, they have everything on the list Free PSP ISO Downloads

  2. Winziph  

    January 24, 2010 at 7:20 AM

    @kiss thanks for sharing some of your stuffs, try to check it out to see if i could add this one as one of my must daily check psp site.

  3. fiona  

    June 15, 2011 at 12:35 PM

    thanks for sharing this, it was a lot of help!