I really got hook playing my personal christmas gift SONY PSP 3001 and I am really sorry for a quite late updates. By the way I would like to share one of my favorite PSP console game TEKKEN 6, though I got a hard time looking for quality patch game compatible with my SONY PSP 3001 I had arrived at one of link that really works for me and most probably work for you too. As for the christmas spirit of sharing.


Just another tip for those interested with SAVED Games and wanted to immediately unlock all lock categories of your chosen game, you may visit gamefaqs.com and just search for the save game you are looking for and have fun that's all.
 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
 

Image Source: http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/

Want to receive updates via email? Subscribe Here:

Enter your email address:

0 Comments